Inda 25 Kg
glass bead impact media for cleaning and conditioning metal surfaces
Size INDA is typically 300 – 106 Micron Range
Glass Bead Impact Media
- Are consumed at a slow rate and can survive multiple impacts, allowing for continuous recycling of the media.
- Are chemically inert and will not leave ferrous or other undesirable residues on the surface of the workpiece.
- Impart a controlled, clean finish on a variety of metals.
- Clean quickly without significant metal removal.
Typical Applications For Glass Bead Blasting
- Cleans and preps the surface of metal parts without changing tolerances, or imparting ferrous pollutants.
- Combines cleaning, finishing and peening in one operation.
- Creates a wide range of unique surface finishes that are easy to produce.
- Blends machine marks, seals pores and the results off the advantage of glass bead peening.
- Reduces the tensile stress in metal parts, increasing the fatigue limit.
- Reduces stress corrosion cracking.
- Removes burrs without damaging the parts and offers a peened surface in one operation.
Glass Bead Facts
Remove smaller, lighter soil; more impacts per pound; Clean faster; Peen to less intense levels; Peen outer zones of surfaces; Reach into keyways, filletes and small areas; Produce lower surface RA; Produce matte finish; Consume slower at same pressure as course beads; In practice, may consume faster than course beads.