Swifty – CNC Plasma 610 x 610mm Cutting Table and Hypertherm Powermax 45XP plasma to cut up to 10mm.
Swifty is a compact new CNC plasma cutting machine with big capabilities. It’s versatile, portable and easy to use opening up a world of possibilities and offering great value for smaller workshops.
All that is required to operate the Swifty is an air compressor and a laptop, giving the freedom to work wherever you wish.
Overview Plasma power source
The Hypertherm Powermax45® is the newest member of the best-selling line of Powermax® portable plasma systems. The Powermax45® XP delivers increased cut capacity as well as faster cut speeds, and automatic gas adjustment for quick, simple setup and operation. The New Duramax® Lock torches support handheld and mechanized cutting of a wider range of metal thicknesses, along with enhanced marking capabilities.
• Plasma System is made in the USA by Hypertherm
• Larger 10mm thick cutting capacity
• Cutting speeds up to 3 times faster
• Cutting duty cycle up to 2 times longer
• Smart Sense™ technology that automatically adjusts gas pressure and flow for optimal performance
• Effortlessly cuts all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast Iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminium brass etc.
• Plasma marking with air or nitrogen
240V power supply
Up to 10mm pierce and cutting capacity
610 x 610 cutting area
Water tray for efficient control of sparks and fumes
Smooth motion linear V wheels
Multi position torch height control
Magnetic breakaway head eliminates damage to torch and improves safety
Swifty CNC software is standard, Conversion of any DXF drawing file to Swifty machine code, the standard machine includes a 2D parametric library
Swifty CNC cutting table
Swift CNC software
Hypertherm Powermax 45XP plasma unit
Air filter for plasma (C492)