The 50-520 is an advanced Leeb type portable hardness tester with a wide measuring range suitable for most metals.
The large LCD screen displays readings in hardness scales HRB, HRC,HRA, HV, HB, HS, HL.
Large memory for storage of 100 groups of data. User calibration function.
A range of optional special impact devices can be supplied on indent.
– Die cavity of moulds
– Bearings and other parts
– Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
– Heavy work piece
– The installed Machinery and permanently assembled parts
– Testing surface of a small hollow space
– Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
– Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece
Measuring range： (170-960)HLD, (17-68.5)HRC, (19-651)HB, (80-976)HV, (30-100)HS, (59-85)HRA, (13-100)HRB
Measuring direction： 360° （↓↖↗↘↙→←↑）
Hardness Scale： HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HS
Display： segment LCD
Data memory： max. 100 groups （relative to impact times 32～1）
Working voltage： 3V （2 AA size alkaline battery）
Continuous working period： about 100 hours （With backlight off）
Communication interface: RS232
Includes 2 x AA batteries